WHO WE ARE AND WHAT IS OUR MISSION?
MFM Manchester Youth Church is one of the branches/campuses of MFM UK Central Youth ministry.
MFM UK Central Youth ministry has been born out of the need to raise a purpose-driven and visionary youth, who will in turn raise a purpose-driven generation through Biblical/spiritual standard.
MFM International as an end time ministry is designed as ‘one size fits all’ and addresses the needs of all ages and population types. The world today is rapidly changing as the smart age is largely influencing humans from technology advancement to ideology.
The younger generation being the most impacted has an appetite for a different type of appeal in the church. There is an uncompromising need to create a bespoke atmosphere of worship and service while addressing all trending needs and issues among the youth. This will be achieved via the establishment of Youth Churches designed to meet the specific needs of younger generation (of Christians) while keeping them anchored to God via the end time mission of MFM International.
- To stop the drain of youths from the church
- To have the largest youth church in the United Kingdom and internationally.
- The Youth Ministry of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries exists to raise a purpose-driven and visionary people, who will in turn raise a purpose-driven generation through Biblical/spiritual standard.
- Empowering youths for leadership in life(Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory. – Proverbs 11:14 )
- Developing aggressive praying and strong bible believing youths.( How can a young man keep his way pure? By keeping it according to Your word. – Psalms 119:9)
Raising an army of spiritually and word-nourished youths who will positively impact their generation in all facets of life.
- The Scriptures are the inspired Word of God; the only basis for our faith
- The One True God, ETERNAL EXISTENT in three Persons. God The Father, God The Son and The Holy Spirit.
- The fall and deprivation of mankind, necessitating redemption through the Blood of Jesus Christ.
- The Salvation of Mankind is through the Redeeming Work of Jesus Christ and the Regenerative Work of the Holy Spirit. Sanctification is seen as an act of separation from that which is evil.
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit – Acts 2:4; 10:44 and 19:1-6
- Restitution for past wrongs where possible.
- The Ordinance of the Church, the Lord’s Supper and Water Baptism.
- The Church Universal, both visible and invisible.
- The Ministry, divinely called and scripturally ordained as that approved of Almighty God.
- Divine healing as provided by the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Rapture ushering all believers into the Marriage Supper of the Lamb, and the second advent of the Lord Jesus Christ when He will physically land on the earth.
- The Millennial Reign of Christ.
- The Final Judgment
- The New Heaven and Earth
Beliefs & Values
- We believe the MFM UK Central Youth Ministry to be the youth and young adults wing of Mountain of Fire & Miracles International that is conducted for, with, and by young people. This is a ministry where absolute holiness within and without, as a spiritual insecticide and pre-requisite for heaven is openly taught.
- We are a people-focused ministry where the gifts of youth are natured in spiritual environment where holiness is not compromised and the use of word of God with prayer is maximized. This in turn drive them toward spiritual maturity and give them the power for endless possibility while impacting generations.
- Holiness, Worship, Word, Prayer, Deliverance and Spiritual Independence.
Our General Overseer
Dr D.K. Olukoya is the General Overseer of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries. He holds a first class Honors degree in Microbiology from the University of Lagos, Nigeria and a Ph.D in Molecular Genetics from the University of Reading, United Kingdom. As a researcher, he has over seventy scientific publications to his credit.
Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, is a ministry devoted to the revival of Apostolic signs, Holy Ghost fireworks and the unlimited demonstration of the power of God to deliver to the uttermost.
Absolute holiness within and without, as the greatest spiritual insecticide, and a condition for Heaven is taught openly, MFM is a do-it-yourself Gospel Ministry, where your hands are trained to wage war and your fingers to fight.
Dr. Daniel Kolawole Olukoya (DKO),the General Overseer of Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries was born in Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria to Mr. Olukoya, a Police officer and Mrs. Olukoya, a trader. While registered at St. John’s CAC Primary School, Akure, he was recognized as an exceptionally intelligent child coming tops throughout his stay at the school. Later when his family moved to Lagos, he was enrolled at St. Jude’s Primary school, Ebute meta from which he graduated with excellent results.
DKO then proceeded to Methodist Boys’ High School (MBHS), Broad Street, Lagos (established in 1878). Incidentally, this is where he became born again. It was also at MBHS that he encountered an Indian teacher who once said in class “Boys, if you want to escape poverty, READ YOUR BOOK!” DKO doggedly followed this advice, studying from 9pm to 3am daily. By the time DKO finished from MBHS, he was the best graduating student of his set.
In 1976, DKO was admitted into the University of Lagos (Unilag) to study Microbiology. He graduated from Unilag in 1980 with a first-class degree in Microbiology. He was the first person to have achieved a first-class in the course at the university and his G.P.A is still the highest recorded so far (as at February 2010) in that course.
Soon after graduation, DKO won a scholarship to study for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree in Molecular Genetics at the University of Reading, United Kingdom. Despite the natural difficulty of the programme, DKO earned his PhD in 3 years and returned to Nigeria.
Upon his return to Nigeria, DKO joined the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research (NIMR), Yaba, where his reputation as an exceptional Geneticist of African origin became established. DKO emerged as an authority in the study of genetics, publishing over 70 scientific papers in a short span (a remarkable feat by any standard). He also taught Genetics and was external examiner in a number of universities. Moreover, he has attended and presented papers at scientific conferences in almost all continents of the world. Even today, DKO continues to contribute to the field of genetics and biotechnology via the Daniel & Fola Biotechnology Foundation, a registered NGO established to empower Nigerian citizens with modern and contemporary laboratory skills in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology.
DKO’s father, apart from being a policeman, was also a pastor at the Christ Apostolic Church (CAC). Thus, he was raised in a Christian home with Christian beliefs. Throughout all his years in school, DKO was committed to the service of the Lord Jesus Christ. His passion for Jesus and his spiritual fire increased tremendously during his doctorate degree in the United Kingdom. DKO’s ministry is heavily influenced by the work of the late Apostle Joseph Ayodele Babalola, the founder of the CAC church. In the dedication pages of the Prayer Rain and Prayer Passport books, DKO writes of Apostle Babalola:
“Apostle Joseph Ayodele Babalola was a minister of God who understood the power of prayer. He was a man mightily used by God to ignite the fire of the first Christian revival in Nigeria in the 1930s. Brother J.A. and his team of aggressive prayer warriors entered forbidden forests, silenced demons that demanded worship and paralyzed deeply rooted, anti-gospel activities. Sometimes, beginning from the highest places, they openly disgraced satanic agents, emptied hospitals by the healing power of the Lord Jesus Christ, rendered witch-doctors jobless, and they started the first indigenous Holy Ghost filled church in Nigeria. So far – and we stand to be corrected – none has equaled, let alone surpassed this humble brother in the field of aggressive evangelism in this country.”
The works of Dr. Daniel Olukoya are published by the Battle Cry Christian Ministries. These published works include over 250 life-changing Christian books (as at July 2015), audio tapes and CDs, video discs and many more.
- The Central Team ( for the pictures check the folder called “Meet the team”
Dr. D. K. Olukoya
General Overseer MFM International Worldwide
Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all; But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.(Galatians 4:1-2)
Pastor Dele Omotayo
Spiritual Coordinator, MFM UK and ARO, MFM Region 7, Manchester, UK
The earth is the LORD’s, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.(Psalm 24:1)